Sunday, March 13, 2011




It's taken me longer that I had hoped to get around to this post, but I suppose that's normal for me. (Except for shipping, I ship fabric out lickity split!)  If you've been at all paying attention, you've most likely noticed a new link on the side bar, and my news isn't really new anymore, but here goes:
First off, name change.  This has been in the works for awhile now, and once my business registration came up for renewal last month I made the change official.  Hopefully this one sticks.   It's simple, which is a good sign.  I'm still working on the graphics...  I guess I should probably put on a bird on it somewhere.  I do live in Portland after all, and everything looks better with a bird on it, or so I hear!
Secondly, with all this weird uncomfortable social networking stuff going on over at etsy, I felt it was time to branch out and try my hand at a stand-alone storefront.  Also a work-in-progress, but I currently have about 100 fabrics listed and will be adding more over the next month.  The big, no I mean HUGE advantage for customers is that I can offer multiple yards in half yard increments on the spot, with inventory info visible on the product page.  So cool! I'll also be able to fully customize the look and interface. (Once I learn a little html, that is. )  I'll maintain a presence on etsy for the time being - mostly with fat quarter and yard bundles - as a safety net, but I'm pretty excited.   

No comments:

Post a Comment