Saturday, December 26, 2009

I managed to get some baking done this Christmas...



I think these are my favorite; adapted from the Ghiradelli White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookie recipe found on the back of the bag. If I'm really motivated, I pick out just the red and green M & M's. That didn't happen this year.


Here's my version: Lemon White Chocolate M & M
Cream together:
1 c. granulated sugar
1/2 c. brown sugar
1 c. butter, softened (2 sticks)
Blend in one at a time:
2 eggs (at room temperature)
1 1/2 tsp. lemon extract
Mix together and add:
3 c. flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt
Add 1 bag white chocolate chips (12 oz. ) and 3/4 bag M & M's (12 oz)
Drop by rounded teaspoon on baking sheet. Bake at 375 for 9-11 minutes, until just the edges begin to brown. Remove promptly to cooling rack. Eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment