Tuesday, November 17, 2009




















What's wrong with this picture?

Yes, sad I know. A sewing table minus the sewing machine. I dropped the Pfaff off yesterday at Montavilla Sewing for cleaning and am trying hard not to panic. My hope is to catch up on organizing in the sewing room and plan out some new projects and above all resist the temptation to purchase a second machine. (Although I really really want one).
I might even get around to picking fabric for the back of the little green and blue pinwheel quilt, that's been hanging up waiting to be finished for way too long. And then there's hand sewing the binding on the quilt for little Oscar, and many many more mundane tasks like folding laundry and raking leaves....It'll be okay. I can last seven to ten days without my machine. It'll be good for me, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment